It would be easy to feel
small.
If you took the time to
contemplate your short life and insignificant size…you could easily ask
yourself the questions:
“Why am I here?”
“What is the point of my existence?”
“Would the Universe miss me if I was suddenly gone”?
The answers will come to you
eventually, but when I’ve asked myself those very same questions over the past
year: my answers seemed clear to me:
- I am here to observe and be observed.
- The point and purpose of my existence is to make the universe that I observe better, and...
- The Universe would not care if I was suddenly gone…but the Universe doesn’t care about anything…unless, of course you’re talking about other people, people who I care about and who care about me…because the fact is that you and I, are a part of the universe.
Links:
June 16th: Liberty Loco (SW England)
June 17th: 2012 Mid Year Mojo Loco (Lake Samsonvale, Queensland - Australia)
July 7th – 8th – The Run For
Stone - http://www.runforstone.blogspot.com
HEY, LOOK OVER THERE!!!: http://neilbearse.com
ONLY IF YOU LIKE IT: Phedippidations
is supported every month through the very kind and sincerely generous financial subscription of 24 fellow runners:
Vera, Katie, Heather, Ryan, Jan, Chaise, Andie, Gordon,
Scott, Mike, David, Jeff, Colin, Jason, Diane, Manuel,
Mark, Martha, Greg, Jim, Maddy, Tim, Bill and Kevin.
THANK YOU! {http://support.steverunner.com}
Vera, Katie, Heather, Ryan, Jan, Chaise, Andie, Gordon,
Scott, Mike, David, Jeff, Colin, Jason, Diane, Manuel,
Mark, Martha, Greg, Jim, Maddy, Tim, Bill and Kevin.
Follow me on:
Twitter:
http://twitter.steverunner.com
Facebook:
http://facebook.steverunner.com
Pinterest:
http://pinterest.steverunner.com
Stream:
http://stitcher.steverunner.com
Apple
App: http://iapp.steverunner.com
Android
App: http://android.steverunner.com
“Alone in the Universe” was
by David Usher at http://davidusher.com/
